Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sumo Paint


The primary purpose of the community is to create, share, remix, explore, comment, rate and fave the artwork of its members. The purpose of the community is to create, share, explore, comment, rate the artwork of its members.
Sumo targets to expand Sumo offering to be one of the most popular web services and the leading creative brand of the next decade. as you can see above I used sumo paint to edit one of my own photos. the steps I used in the program to get the picture like this are really user friendly. heres a list of what I used: bump map, equalize colors, negative, perspective tiling, offset, add layer, paint bucket fill, brightness / contrast, add new layer, add lighting effects. I will explain how it all works on Monday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment